Soyabean reaper is also known as mini reaper. This handy tool is useful in taking the pain off the reaping process. Earlier, the farmers had to harvest the ears of the grains using their hands. It was quite a labor-intensive process and yielded less output. This condition can be improved considerably with the help of Soyabean Reaper from Shiv Shakti.
Shiv Shakti Soyabean Reapers are manufactured in fully automatic, world class assembling units where each part is derived from the industry approved sources only. Our reapers last quite long and are rightly considered the long term investment.
Main features of Shiv Shakti Soyabean Reaper
- Made on close lines of walking so that no crop is left, this reaper is ideal for reaping small scale crops too.
- The reapers can be chosen on the basis of cutting width options of 100mm, 120mm and 150mm.
Why you need Shiv Shakti Soyabean Reaper
- Acres of lands can be reaped in an hour using mechanized reaper. Thus, to increase production per hour, you must buy Soyabean reaper.
- The structure of this reaper is user-friendly and allows effortless reaping of crops. Thus, effort is minimized to almost nil.
- Makes repetitive work not so tiring. Manual cutting of crop ears can be very laborious task. The farmers can enjoy effortless reaping with these soyabean reapers.
- A large number of small grain crops such as rice, wheat, etc apart from soyabean, can be reaped with this machine.
- The straws left behind can be used for more constructive purpose as it targets only the stubble portion of the crop.
How to buy Soyabean Reaper from Shiv Shakti
Buying soyabean reaper from Shiv Shakti is simple process. Just call to us for product details or write to us your requirement mentioning the machine name and the units of it. You can also fill the contact form to reach to us for buying soyabean reapers.